Saturday, November 21, 2020

Hex Crawl: Keminster Region Map

 KEMINSTER REGION MAP 


Hello my fellow RPGers and Mutants, Welcome to Keminster.

    One of my favorite things to do as DM ever since I started playing has been to draw Fantasy realms. Something about the feel of making the map, seeing the end result, and designing the world as I draw. I've made tons of maps over the years, some better than others, but this map was first for me. Most of maps are usually only drawn on graph or blank paper. This my first hex crawl map and trying a few new techniques. The new techniques I tried in this map are how I drew the Hills, Settlements, Trees/Woods, Roads, Crags and Swamps. 



Look Out! Its List 3: Hexcodes and Me.
  • 0208 - Sword in the Stone
  • 0305 - The Horrid Crags of the Mental Troglodytes
  • 0306 - The Red Marshes
  • 0307 - Ruins of Dunnsmouth
  • 0401 - The Ancient Graveyard (Large)
  • 0403 - Ancient Battlefield
  • 0409 - Low Wall around the Coast
  • 0501 - The Drowned City
  • 0502 - The Lonely Gates
  • 0503 - The Unthinkable Dimension of the Colossus 
  • 0506 - The Poisoned Dens of the Gnarled Mage
  • 0605 - The Painted Mansion of the Caterpillar Tribe
  • 0610 - Submerged Volcano
  • 0702 - Raven Keep (Border Keep) 
  • 0705 - The Towering Demi-Plane of the Mist Crawler
  • 0706 - The Devious Cellar of the Moth-Caller
  • 0707 - Beacon Orchard Village
  • 0708 - Sacred Pool of Aerelos
  • 0901 - The Fear-Sanctum of the Diseased Griffin
  • 0902 - Thousand Lakes
  • 0904 - Penndal Village
  • 1004 - The Octagonal Mill of the Jackal Idol
  • 1007 - The Lonely Gates
  • 1008 - The Desolate Chapterhouse of the Insane Caller
  • 1010 - Outridge City
  • 1010 - The Pulsing House of the Hybrid Titan
This is what I have filled out so far. Feel free to steal any part of this article for game. Its okay, you're mutant so I know how it is. Have fun.... or not.



1 comment:

  1. Love it. So damn metal - these are just epic namedrops in a random tavern. I for one wouldn't know where to go first.

    ReplyDelete

Korge's Keep on the Borderland: Session 0.1

 Hello TTRPGers and Mutants,       Welcome to Korge's Keep on the Borderland. Korge (pronounced CORG) is my other alternate persona when...